Busy busy beaver...

After half a day sitting at the computer I did get into my studio yesterday afternoon.

I made a nine patch from squares cut to one inch. I think I'm obsessed with tiny piecing!

My quarterly E-zine QQA features monthly challenges one of the quarterly challenges for this quarter was tiny piecing so I'm giving it a try...


And I've made 3 blocks this week - one a day for my A Year of Quilty Challenges. I chose a block from my Scrappy Adventures book and I'm loving how these color challenges look together 👌😘💗


And I made one reusable bag for my charity venture this year which is my Book Bag Project - 100 reusable bags with a children's book in each bag - to be donated to a local high school for teen parents.


It feels great to be getting back to normal after 5 weeks of house guests 👌💖