Lazy Friday

Today was a lazy snow day. But I still achieved a lot whilst sitting at the computer all day!

I redrafted this block pattern of mine from about five years ago to improve it somewhat.


It will be the FREE February block for my Vintage Kitchenalia Adventures BOM - for details click on my 2019 BOMs tab.


And today was color sort your pre cut scraps day in my A Year of Quilty Challenges book. Mine are already color sorted so I focused on adding tutorials and pictures for the next few weeks to my A Year of Quilty Challenges tab to help inspire my readers to complete the challenges.

It's never too late to join the AYQC fun, just carry over tasks not completed to another year. You can jump in anytime to start stretching your skills and exploring your creativity and abilities. 


If you haven't clicked on my A Year of Quilty Challenges tab... You really should it's becoming an amazing list of fabulous blogs, tutorials, inspiring quilt images etc. 

Perfect for reading/watching/viewing any lazy day even if you aren't completing the challenges!