This morning it looked like this:
And when I say this morning I pretty much mean for the last two months actually 🤣😜
So I spent several hours cutting the big pile of scraps and fabric leftovers into useful sizes:
- Tumblers using a 5" template
- 10" & 9" squares to back QAYG string blocks
- Binding strips 2.25" wide
- Scrappy strips narrower than 2.25" wide
- Squares in multiple sizes; 3", 2.5" and 2"
It feels great to have that done!
I also rearranged to find places to store some fabrics and things that were sitting on the floor in my studio.
It is such a cleansing feeling to stop avoiding the mess and start tackling it 👌💗