2019 has been a big year so far for me!
- On the weekend my youngest son got married, we adore his partner so it was a very happy day 💗👌
- In May I decided to 'retire' from my day job in education and focus on my 'semi-retirement' design career. As school goes back this week I'm pleased I'm no longer working!
- In July I closed my antique mall booth after 4.5yrs dealing in antiques and collectibles such as vintage Kitchenalia. But it was the right decision, I'm not the same person I was 5 yrs ago and it had started to feel like a chore. As an added bonus I actually enjoy thrift shopping more now that it's just for me/our home!
- I've published 3 books (AYQA, Mod Scrap Adventures and Elaborate Adventures) and I have one or two more planned for release later this year.
- In July I also completed my major cycling challenge for the summer after 4 months training - I cycled up into Mesa Verde National Park at dawn with my darling husband 👏❤️🚵♀️
There will be lots going on in the second half of this year too, lots of travel - Canada, Australia, Florida just to name a few places we are going.
But life is always a challenge along the way and I'm still always trying to find the right balance of work, play, health and fitness and person goals.
This is the list of goals I made in early 2019
I do feel like I'm doing justice to that list ❤️✔️