Daily AYQA challenge: reflect on - Do I spend too much money on supplies?
YES!However as 2019 progressed I sewed more of my stash and scraps. I also bought less fabric late in 2019 compared to early in 2019.
How did I begin to save $$$ this year:
- Started buying white solid by the bolt which saves $$$.
- Essentials cotton thread, I bought in bulk to reduce shipping
- Reorganized stash so I can find what I need amongst what I have
- Rarely go to a fabric store
- Rarely buy daily deals on MSQC or Pineapple Fabrics
- Sew practical items I can use instead of ALL quilts (which I have too many of already)
Buy the AYQA book on Amazon, click on my AYQA tab for a link to my books on Amazon