358

Day 358 of 2019
Daily AYQA challenge: reflect on - Did I sew using my stash or just hoard?
To assess this I am using photos from 2019 finishes.
Here are 9 of my favorites :

  1. Halloween Adventures - bought orange background only, the rest was stash
  2. Dressing gown - fabric supplied free as part of my Harmony Art Organic Design brand ambassadorship
  3. Lime/grey/white design from Treasured Adventures - all stash
  4. Plus Sign nine patch - all stash
  5. Barn - all stash except backing
  6. CUT wall quilt - white from stash, remainder from Cotton Cuts brand ambassadorship
  7. Rainbow Gradations - all scraps and stash
  8. Mod Scrap Quads - all stash
  9. Pink/purple hashtags - white background from stash remaining from Cotton Cuts brand ambassadorship

9 more of my favorites:

  1. Cushion cover - stash and Cotton Cuts brand ambassadorship
  2. Unicorn wall quilt - Cotton Cuts brand ambassadorship
  3. Orange Spectacular Stars - only used what I had bought prior to 2019 for this project
  4. Geese Go Round - background from stash remainder from Cotton Cuts brand ambassadorship
  5. Elaborate Adventures - all from stash
  6. Black and white clothes - all fabric from Harmony Art brand ambassadorship
  7. Green plus signs on-point - background from stash, greens from Cotton Cuts brand ambassadorship
  8. Mod Scrap Quilt - all scraps and stash
  9. Green/grey/white EA pattern test - all stash

So I did use a lot of fabrics from my stash this year!

Buy the AYQA book on Amazon, click on my AYQA tab for a link to my books on Amazon