A design come to life!

I was asked about a year ago if I would be interested in collaborating with the Quilters Denver quilt bee to make their 2020 raffle quilt! Tonight the finished quilt was unveiled. Tickets go on sale January 1.
 Didn't they do a fabulous job of bringing the design to life!
 Fabulous bright hand dyed fabrics!
 Heirloom quilting!
 This is me with Amy Peterson who hand dyed the fabrics and did the longarm quilting!
 I adore this quilt!
 It all came about when my friend Carole Fronk asked if I'd be interested in them using a design from my Large Quadrant Stars book!
Of course I love a collaboration of quilty friends so here we are a year later, unveiling a stunning quilt that's been valued at $11,500
The book with both block patterns is available on Amazon or through other reputable online book retailers, it's one of my best selling books! Click on this link to be redirected to my books on Amazon:
AQ on Amazon