Worthy Wednesday

It's almost impossible to achieve goals if you don't believe in your ability to achieve the goal and the benefits achieving that goal will yield.
Goal 6
Declutter Every Room
After spending most of 2019 decluttering my sewing studio, I KNOW the benefits of decluttering! I feel more comfortable and relaxed in that space! So this year I'm working on decluttering every other room in our house!
Recently I've decluttered
- our living room
- my closet
- my Tupperware cupboard
- my glassware cupboards x 2
Baby steps but each one was such a relief!
Have you wanted to get organized?
What is clutter? My antique dictionary says jumble, confusion, disorder!
As many followers know I'm an antique lover, so decluttering doesn't mean I'm getting rid of any of these fun antiques/collections!
I still love my antique dictionary stand:
Antique Pyrex collection:
Vintage recipe books:
My vintage sewing machine collection:
It just means the disordered areas of my home need reorganization!
And my antiques are actually very organized and well displayed 🤣

The clutter contributing to my stress during 2019 was in the:

  • Closet ✔️
  • Pantry ✔️
  • Linen closet ✔️
  • Storeroom ✔️
  • Home office
  • Kitchen cabinets ✔️
  • Sewing studio ✔️
  • Garage ✔️
  • Living room ✔️
  • Bathroom cabinet ✔️
  • On my desk ✔️
The check marks show which ones have already been decluttered recently or during the past 6ish months! I've completed or mostly completed all but one of those areas!
But it's an ongoing struggle 🤣