Unprecedented Times

The circumstances the world currently faces are unprecedented. Colorado now has well in excess of 7,000 cases of Covid 19. I spend 40 to 50 hours per week ATM making faces masks to donate to essential workers and at risk people. That has led to today's announcement:
It was an easy decision in the end. There was an error in one of the April Scientific Adventures block patterns that I needed to fix and then upload the revisions, I thought to myself "I don't have time for this right now!". I did upload the revisions to my download website but decided no more blocks would be released until I had more time for pattern testing etc.
I'm sewing 200+ face masks a week to help with the battle against Covid 19, it takes all my attention. But the recipients of these masks are desperate for some small measure of protection and have been very grateful for my efforts.
I'm truly hoping that by the beginning of June I can get back to my quilty business, but right now I'm driven to help those in need.