V neck again 💗👌

Now that I'm happy with my simple V neck blouse pattern that I've been working on this year, I am planning to make half a dozen. Yesterday I chose a delightful fabric by Amy Butler:
 I used a selvedge again to create a tag, so I remember the fabric designer:
 My V necks are looking pretty good! I used to make a lot of my clothes when I was younger, so I've done V necks before. But not for 30 years, LOL! It's relatively easy once you get the hang of it.
 And I made a matching face mask:
Perfecting patterns for comfortable, cotton, everyday clothing has been on my to-do list for a LONG time. It took a pandemic and losing both my parents in 6 months for me to prioritize my time and move this up the To-do list! I'm so pleased I have invested the time!
So far I have five blouses made in this journey! But I'm very happy with the pattern adjustments I've made and expect to make very few changes for the 6th! Once I've perfected this pattern I'll think about doing a free tutorial for my website.