Triangle Baby Quilt

 This morning I pulled all this fabric:

And found up the triangle quilt templates I'd created earlier this year, to make a baby quilt for friends who had their second child yesterday! I have a free tutorial on triangle quilt design and construction on my website if you'd like to try this!
I got all the pieces cut in a couple of hours and then began piecing the rows:
Once the rows were joined I added a simple 3" white border. The binding will be scrappy using the berry, pink, bright pink and dark grey solids.
It's ready to baste when the weather is warm enough outside!
This design is inspired by Kate Colleran's Mountain Joy pattern, but when I bought the pattern earlier this year it didn't include a baby size, that's when I decided a triangle quilt design and construction tutorial was necessary so people can design their own triangle layouts and easily construct them.