UFO Finish!

I finished a UFO during December! This quilt center is a variation of my Daybreak at the Barn quilt design, I never finished it in 2019.
So this month I added 3 borders to get it to 59" and in the end I had just a little fabric left other than scraps! In fact I had to pull extra bright red from my stash for border 3! I ran out of the dark midnight florals and will hunt in my stash to see if I can find more for the binding! 
That was the biggest task on my to-do list for this week! Yay, that means I can play tomorrow in my studio!
This week's list:

1. Finish scrappy pouffe 3 ✔️

2. Complete barn quilt top ✔️

3. Collate Scientific Adventures January block pattern PDF ✔️

So with all that done, I'm planning to ruler fold my stash tomorrow which is a task that's been on my to-do list for at least a year since I reorganized my stash storage system!