Scrap Satisfaction Quilt Begins

Have you seen my 2021 Scrap Satisfaction quilt design? It's available in my QQA ezine and the FPP blocks will be included in the four Quarterly Quilt Adventures ezine issues I release throughout this year. This is one star 30" square, you can make as many stars as you like:

I'm using neutral background fabric from my stash:

And this pile of florals leftover from prior projects that I have set aside to use ASAP to clear studio clutter:
I didn't have any "grey blues" in the pile so I used this green/teal floral in place of blues: 
I like my test block so I'll make at least 7 more in the coming weeks. I haven't decided what size to make my SS quilt but it'll be either a 30" with added borders or a 60" with four stars.

Feel free to join the fun! Click on my QQA tab above to download the free ezine for more details.