Quilt Finish!

Today I finished quilting and binding one of my recent scrap projects:

The quilt is 69" x 69" and it was made using 3" square scraps!
The backing was pieced using fabrics from my destash pile.
The binding is scrappy too!
And I pieced several scraps of batting for this project to clear some studio clutter! 
I also use a variety of threads for piecing scrap quilts just to finish off any spools of thread that are almost finished or any remnant bobbins that have been loaded with thread for prior projects.

So the only entirely new thing used whilst making this quilt is the Glide thread that I used for the free motion quilting. 

I love a scrap buster!