Scrappy Binding

After finishing two scrap quilts this week, I only had one roll of scrappy binding left and have plans to make several scrap quilts in the coming months so yesterday I decided it was time to join all the 2.25" strip scraps that I've been setting aside for bindings:

I spent about an hour joining them lengthwise and then pressing them in half and rolling them into manageable bundles.
I ended up with 5 rolls which should be enough for 6+ quilts at least.  Three rolls are totally scrappy and the other two rolls were color specific; one with black backgrounds and one with neutral backgrounds. 
I just love getting organizational tasks like this done!