Scrappy Mood

Several times a year I tend to have a scrap quilting binge to clear clutter. This week has certainly been scrap focused!

Yesterday afternoon I started this scrappy quilt top:

Because I still had tons of 3" squares left after completing another top yesterday morning!
These are 9 squares across and down. They feature white/off white squares to form the cohesive pattern in the finished quilt.
I had tons of odds and ends of white/off white fabric and it's certainly using that all up!
After I pieced the first 3 blocks, i pieced the rows for 3 more then put 3 others on my design wall ready to piece them next week.
These are quick quilt tops to make thanks to the 3" squares! 
Stay tuned to see this progess next week.


Both scrap quilts will use scraps of batting and have scrappy quilt backs too, so this scrap binge  has cleared heaps of clutter!