Not Every Project is Glamorous!

I'm one of those quilters that likes to use every scrap of fabric! What can't be sewn into a project is used to stuff dog beds for donation. I just love sustainable, ethically responsible sewing. 
Today I finished recovering a piece of foam insert from one of our dogs old dog beds:
It had needed doing for ages and it used up 234  scrappy squares and some fabric leftovers from other projects for the sides and base. It's removable and washable, which will be great! 
So not all quilty projects are glamorous. In fact these scraps weren't even particularly cute fabrics and didn't necessarily look fabulous together, but they did provide a cover that is functional, and enabled me to reuse the foam insert. And it cleared some scrappy clutter from my studio! 
πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ‘Œ