Free Motion

Today I did the free motion quilting on a UFO!

And then I prepared the binding, so hopefully tomorrow I can finish the quilt.
This barn themed quilt is the last of 3 Daybreak at the Barn quilts I started in 2018 when I hosted the pattern as a BOM. 
There's now only one quilt left in my "to be quilted" pile! Then I can get back to finishing UFO quilt tops!
I also made some pants for my favorite childhood doll today! I found this beloved ragdoll doll at my mum's house after she died. It had no clothes and was filthy. Last year after I bought her home I washed her carefully by hand and made the blouse, but then I never got around to making the pants until today! 
I have no idea where this doll came from but I remember having her at a young age. So she's 40+ years old at least. She deserved a new outfit!