Time Flies

 Can you believe it is already October! 

I get very reflective as the year end draws near and begin my planning for the new year. So yesterday I reviewed all my sewing photos from this year to see what I have actually achieved this year:

I not only started but actually completed 4 scrap quilts (one not photographed)
Made a peach wall quilt that hangs in my studio.
Basted quilted and bound 4 UFOs
  1. Barn from 2019
  2. Advent Scrap Along 2020
  3. Human Harmony
  4. 2019/20 BOM quilt Scientific Adventures
Sewed monthly projects for my Harmony Art Organic Design brand ambassadorship including 4 favorites
  • Hat
  • Doll dress
  • Yoga bag
  • Giraffe skirt
Reorganized my fabric stash early in the year and KEPT IT NEAT! 
I still have several quilts basted and ready to quilt that I hope to complete in the coming months, so there's still time to add some fun finishes to my year!