Advent Scrap-a-long DAY 1

Today we begin a grand adventure! 

Advent Scrap-a-long 2021, my 3rd annual Christmas scrap quilt making challenge!

Simply pop to my website and download the FREE  intro and block one PDF to join the fun!

https://adventurousquilter.yolasite.com/Seasonal.php

Uploads daily Monday to Friday until Christmas.

25 HST blocks to create! 

2 options 

1. The basic HST sampler which looks great as a rainbow sampler 

2. The epic large quadrant version in which you make four of each HST basic block to create large quadrant blocks!

Either way it is sure to be a fun quilt along!

I am using scrappy solids with a Bella Off-White background fabric to make a large quilt for my bed!


Block one is a simple block to get us started:

This is my large quadrant block with 4 of the basic block: