February UFO

After sorting through my UFOs and WIPs this week I chose my February UFO project!
I chose an Adventurously Epic Sampler project that was started by my friend Rachael and then when she decided to cull her own UFOs she gifted these blocks to me! 30 bright on white blocks! So I want to start making more blocks to add to this to make a new AES (maybe not the whole 100 blocks though)! 
I started by crossing off what blocks Rachael had made on the outline drawing of the quilt. Then I pulled some fun print fabrics for the new blocks and I intend to pull solids/blenders as I go for the 3rd fabric in each block. I had a 4 yard piece of white fabric that I think closely enough matches the background fabric used by Rachael.

I am not expecting to get this project finished in one month but I want to make significant progress. Stay tuned to see how I go through February.

And guess what?

Rachael gave me more blocks than these 30 but I have separated them in to 2 separate sets and I'll make another AES another time with the remaining blocks.