New Quilt Guild Offerings

I have a new presentation available for quilt clubs/guilds:
In Building Borders with Brilliance I focus on sharing design principles, tips and examples of various styles of quilt borders to ensure you can recognize and utilize the full range of quilt border styles!

I am a certified yoga teacher and have a Chair Yoga for Quilters program that will ensure quilters have a range of exercises they can do to prevent strain and build strength and flexibility during long days sitting in their sewing spaces!
Contact me via the contact link in my left sidebar to book a presentation now!

I also still offer my introductory presentation: Technology, Creativity, Quilt Pattern Design and Self Publication! which is a great place to start if I haven't presented to your guild in the past.