Pull a Project

I'm starting a Saturday series where I pull a Project box from my WIPs/UFOs/future projects to share what is in the box and what I'm planning.

No intent on progress necessarily just sharing project ideas and pretty photos.

This week I chose this rainbow improv pieced scrap quilt project box. 
What's in the box?
144 six inch square scrappy improv blocks.
What's the plan?
A queen size quilt! Layout to be determined once all 324 blocks are pieced.
Inspiration: I just hate wasting colorful scraps so I started making improv blocks a few years ago and recently decided it would be a queen size quilt one day. 
Plan: 108" square
18 blocks x 18 blocks = 324 blocks needed.

Join the fun!

You can join the fun by sending me a link to the home page of your blog or your Instagram profile link if you plan to participate!
Then on Saturdays share a project box post. This isn't about making progress it is about sharing your inspiration/ideas/hopes.
Here are a few content ideas:
  • What made you create a project box for this idea
  • When did you start this project
  • When do you hope to finish it
  • What style of piecing (scrappy, improv, FPP, applique, etc)
  • What inspired this idea
  • Why is it not a work in progress right now
I have added a "Pull a Project" tab to this blog where all the blog/Instagram links will be added so readers can check it out any Saturday to see who's sharing.