Yoga Teaching Tote Bag Finish!

Today I'm teaching a Spring break yoga class for children at a local rec center. So last week I decided I needed a bigger yoga teacher tote bag to carry all my stuff to classes. I designed the pattern and pulled some fun fabric and vinyl from my stash. This is how it turned out:

I wanted it big enough to hold all my yoga kit:
  • Yoga mat
  • Two yoga blocks
  • Foam roller
  • Yoga strap
  • Daily meditations prompt book/books
  • Water bottle
  • Yoga coaching business cards
  • Keys/wallet/cell phone etc
  • Sweat towel
  • Lesson plans
It comfortably holds all my stuff. As soon as hubby saw it he said, "it'd make a great beach bag too!".
Note: Tutorial coming soon! 
Here's a few pic of the inside:
Lesson plan pocket:
Yoga strap pocket:
Keys/personal belongings zip pocket:
There are actually two very handy zip pockets!
Water bottle pocket:
This is the basic shape of the pattern piece but my soon to be released free tutorial will explain the pattern drafting process to create your own pattern piece: 
And the vinyl base is optional, you could use all fabric if preferred:
I'm really happy with the outcome!