Quilter problems!

For several years now I've been trying to simplify my sewing studio by decluttering, organizing, focusing fabric purchasing and usage etc. Part of that has been trying to finish most of my UFOs and I've made heaps of progress. Most UFOs are only 3 or 4 years old and were always intended to be long term projects. But every time I empty a project box I fill it immediately with planned projects. 

So in preparation for our move to Australia in January I decided to invest in 12 more project boxes! 

These are my favorite way to store projects and help me feel organized. Many projects in the existing boxes are scrap projects or pattern test blocks (and fabrics) from previous books I've published. 
The best part is the new pack of 12 came in the perfect box which I'll keep to pack them back into for shipping to Australia!
I can't wait to get back into the studio today and continue the massive project reorganization that I've been doing in the last week or so.