Organic Summer Picnic Set

My July brand ambassador project for Harmony Art Organic Design is a Summer Picnic Set, featuring two quilted placemats and a reusable utensil roll-up featuring the 10 Flowers print:
You can buy this delightful organic floral sateen print here:
This delightful repeating strip print is printed horizontally on the fabric making it perfect for linens of all sorts and small projects such as this one! 

Inside the utensil roll-up I have two of each item so it's great for picnics with hubby, here's what's inside:
  • Forks
  • Spoons
  • Knives
  • Straws
  • Napkins
To pack it up I simply roll the placemats around the utensil roll-up and tie it with an additional tie strap I made, so it's just one bundle to pop in our backpack or car. 
Perfect to transform any picnic table into a romantic lunch spot!
There's a free printable tutorial available on my website if you'd like to make your own utensil roll-up! Find it here: