Comfort

I'm constantly battling hip and lower back issues due to my hypermobility spectrum disorder. So long hours sitting at my computer working on quilt book drafts can be difficult. 

But earlier in 2022 I decided to try a kneeling chair when I saw one in a thrift store. It definitely helped so it was included amongst our belongings recently shipped to Australia ahead of our January repatriation. 

So I've been missing that kneeling chair and hunting for another one when thrift shopping. Earlier this week I found one!

It's even better than the first one I bought! So now I'm actually seriously considering disassembling it and bringing it to Australia in a suitcase in January 😂👌♥️
It's truly helping me achieve my goals right now of spending the next few months drafting all the quilt book manuscripts that have been in backlog for several years. 
This week I'm working on the manuscript for my Eye Spy Adventures quilt pattern design: