The Next Manuscript

After completing my Eye Spy Adventures Two manuscript earlier this week, I decided the next manuscript I should complete is my original Eye Spy Adventures design. 
These complex sampler quilts require a lot of time to go from initial designs to a publishable book, so it'll be great to have a few months to work on the backlog of designs I have waiting to be published. 

I had 9 manuscripts I wanted to complete the first drafts of whilst we're living in this temporary apartment for the next four months.

I have completed Eye Spy Adventures 2 and Eye Spy Adventures 1 is in progress which leaves seven other designs to work on during the next 3 months:

  • Stitching Adventures
  • Gardening Adventures
  • Oceanic Adventures
  • Australiana Adventures
  • Yoga Adventures
  • Christmas Adventures
  • Novelty Block Adventures
Even after the first draft of each manuscript is complete these designs are a long way from publication ready, but manuscript drafting is a huge task to tick off the list!