Monday blocks

I have worked on 3 blocks this morning:

1. The 5th block for the Michele Foster A4AQAL via the Quilting Gallery


I think my pinwheel points are getting less accurate LOL but the variation in fabric thickness is not helping with that, scrappy quilts can be tricky I suppose if not all the fabric is quilting cotton.
Here is the mock-up so far:

2. is a  secret block that is being made as part of a gift quilt so I can't reveal it yet but it is old black and white photos printed onto fabric then black sashing surrounding them.

3.  For the gift quilt just mentioned I want to do a black and white broken herringbone border, similar to the block in this tutorial I found:
http://www.play-crafts.com/blog/tutorials/broken-herringbone-block/
So I decided to do a test block using some odd scraps of fabric that didn't match anything else in my stash. Here it is:
This block is 12.5" square and even with scraps I think this block pattern is stunning! Now I am going to have to make a sampler quilt of 12.5" blocks to make use of this block because I love it so much!