Tula Pink City Sampler Quilt - blocks 31, 32, 33

I haven't done a Tula Pink block for about 2 weeks and I was having withdrawal symptoms, I picked the fabric for last weeks 3 blocks but never got a chance to sew them until today.




I am really happy with this one my points were good, my fabric choices were much better and  purple is one of my favorite colors! I want every different color imaginable in this quilt, I think I will print off a color chart or list and tick off colors as I go.

This is block 33 in pale pinks:


And block 32 in blues:


 My 10 blocks so far:



I am using scraps from previous quilts I have made so the quilt will represent my quilting experiences to date, I am also using this bucket of scrap fabrics, it was a $5 bag of scraps from my favorite quilt shop Wooden Spools on Broadway here in Denver:


Have a fun day quilting or whatever you are doing :)