Linky fun

My blogging buddy Val has a new linky that allows us to link up older archived posts about a weekly topic, this week's topics were; animal quilts and award winning quilts, there is still time to link up!

My animal quilt is dog related because my dogs are my fur babies and I adore them:


I got this book from an op/thrift store for $2 and it is the source of the 3 paper pieced dog blocks.



This quilt was also an award winner, so I hit two topics with one quilt LOL! I won a minky fat quarter bundle in an online pets on quilts competition and of course I used it to make a dog blanket :)


I also love to make quilted dog jackets:


Here is the link for my tutorial on how to make these:
http://adventurousquilter.blogspot.com/2014/01/dog-jacket-tutorial.html

So pop on over to Val's blog and check out yesterdays link up, it is great fun:

Val's Quilting Studio