Friday, 18 April 2014

Dog Jackets

I made some more dog jackets this week, I started them at quilt retreat, but the decorative stitches on my Pfaff weren't working very well so I had to finish them yesterday on my little Brother machine:


Ebony's Crazy quilted Batik scrappy dog jacket I made a month or two ago was my favorite, so I made another one, these two pics show both sides.


And whilst at retreat I finished my Shirttails quilt top from the Bonnie Hunter class I took in 2013. I had lots of scraps of men's shirts left once I had pieced the top and the backing. So what better way to begin to use them up than to make my darling Henry a dog jacket!!




6 comments:

  1. WoW!!! I really like them both! You do such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what colourful jackets for your dogs to keep warm in in the winter months

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you shared these under our crafty theme....as I can people really like them and making one...I would but Jackson would NEVER keep it on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piece of information!! I agree with you that Dog strollers ensure safety when traveling with us. When he is in placed in a pet stroller, we no longer have to worry about the ordeal of controlling him on a leash, minimizing the possibility of our dog getting lost or running away from us. Thanks and keep on sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love the color combination your added to the
    Dog Jackets. I will also try this for my dog. Nice post. Thanks and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete