Number 13

I found this Singer 403 in Goodwill recently for $25. She goes well but the cabinet is in need of refinishing:


See the veneer peeling off on the right, the top of the cabinet has almost none left

So I took her out of the cabinet to use her as a tabletop machine for now:


But she'll go back in the cabinet eventually once I refinish it. At the moment the cabinet is in the corner of my sewing room with all my scraps, rulers, scissors etc sitting on it. This is where I previously had a small folding table, which I was able to fold and put back in the sewing closet to take to retreats.



I can even fit a sewing machine underneath it for storage which is great the folding tables legs prevented me from doing that!

So I am eager for suggestions on what color to paint this cabinet??

Here are some images from google I like:

Adventurous Quilter

Turquoise is my favorite color atm so I like this one but am not sure it'd look so good with a tan machine!



Not a sewing cabinet but I adore the color!

Black or charcoal would be nice
I love pink! But maybe a bit ostentatious!



I think the red would go well with the tan machine??

Anyway I will probably not be refinishing this for a while so I have time to think it over...