And it turned out well:
It looks simple I know! But getting that outer row of white around the barn and the white cross for the door is a challenge. After making this prototype I made some adjustments to the pattern so it was marketable in my Craftsy store. I think this prototype is better, but it'd be impossible to explain in a pattern how I put it together. The final published pattern was a compromise that will work.
I have also got my 2nd scrappy house quilt half done, I'm doing this one slightly different, it has 16 houses then between the two blue borders I'm doing an improv pieced scrappy border.
|Just one border left to add.|