2015 BOM October Practice Block

As a part of the 2015 free paper piecing BOM I am offering I have designed several practice blocks to help beginners learn paper piecing. This is the October block which I simply call Triangle block in 4 segments. This block was designed to help beginners learn the skill of making sub units and joining them to make the larger block. These triangle practice blocks are all 7.25" x 7.25" the same size as the blocks in the 2015 BOM so that if you want to add them into your quilt top as an extra row/column then you can.

All the links for the tutorials and tips to get you started are still available on the download site http://adventurousquilter.yolasite.com/ and will be throughout 2015 so join in anytime.





Remember these blocks are free to download from my download site as PDFs. Click on the link at the top of my left sidebar to go to that site now.