Quilt Retreat Finishes

I spent 3 nights at the CRQC Spring Retreat last week and managed to sew top hems and handles on 81 bags for the Green Bag Lady Project, finish two quilt tops and almost finish another one.

Here they are:


I began this quilt at the winter retreat and just had to finish the borders. It is a scrappy quilt that contains 6 blocks each consisting of 100 scrappy 2.5 inch squares and the scrappy border also contains 116 scrappy 2.5" squares. So that means it has 716 squares! It is almost twin size.

I also paper pieced the 9 pinwheels for this baby quilt and finished the quilt top. And because they were paper pieced the points lined up perfectly!


And I got 30 of 36 blocks made for this paper pieced lap quilt. I hope to finish this quilt top within the next 2 weeks. Although it looks blue in this picture that color is more of a teal.


So retreat was fun as usual but I got back Sunday afternoon and I haven't even unpacked my sewing supplies and put them away and today is Wednesday already!