Planning Ahead in my Sewing Room

Do you drown in clutter or get off task in your sewing space? Is it no longer fun to be in there? Do you want to know how to move forward? You have the answers within yourself, you just need to reflect on your own thoughts. I did that recently with a mind map to focus my time spent in my sewing space and make sure I am maximizing my relaxation time. Here are my quick thoughts:


I used:
https://www.text2mindmap.com/
because it is quick, can be saved/downloaded easily

But mind maps can be drawn by hand or can be done in Microsoft Publisher and many other software programs and websites, it's just a fun way to represent your thoughts

The best part is you can print it and hang it in your sewing room to remind you to stay on task and achieve what you really want to.