Why Procrastinate on UFOs

After spending a few days catching up in my sewing room I am really wondering why I procrastinate so much over UFOs?!? Seriously most of these projects don't need much effort to become completed projects. This is what I worked on Saturday:


I made this paper pieced tractor probably a year ago to pattern test my design and the block just sat in a tub with the coordinating fabrics I'd already chosen! It took me half an hour to get this ready to quilt, it'll be a large cushion cover 20" x 20" for my dad. My parents live on a farm in Northern NSW Australia and my dad has been farming there for about 20yrs.

On Saturday I also made this quick little table topper:


I wanted to make a few in different color variations to fit the top of the table that sits between mine and hubby's armchairs. Mini charms 7 across and 9 long fits perfectly! This one is Moda Windsor Lane with a few extra scrappy pieces thrown in amongst them to make up enough squares because the charm pack had 42 and I needed 63.