Back in the sewing room at last!

I've had my 22yr old son visiting for 3.5 weeks, we visited Washington DC and Charlotte NC. We saw some museums:


 And the mall with all it's wonderful monuments:

Hubby Matt and son Ben
Ben even made us go in the giant ball pit at the building museum:

it was exhausting!
 Ben lost his shoe for a while:




I was pretty happy to pick up my darlings from doggie camp when I got back:


So I haven't been sewing at all and my sewing room became a junk pile!

But today I have a whole day to myself so I spent the day in my sewing room :)


I still didn't get any sewing done, but I did price some inventory for my antique mall booth, tidy up my sewing space so it's ready to use and made some kitschy home decor items to sell in my booth using old scrabble boards I have thrifted.


But the most exciting news is after 2.5 yrs renting an apartment since moving to the USA hubby and I have finally decided to buy a house, this week we are applying for the loan, so that when we get back from our upcoming two week road trip to Toronto we can focus on finding a house... which means a real sewing room not just a home office, storage room, sewing room in one!