Thursday, 19 November 2015

It's too darned quiet!

I am loving my new sewing space but it is too quiet down there in the sewing room! I used to have a computer in my old sewing room and could listen to music on it or audio books, but it's upstairs in the study now! And after suffering a 6 month long migraine this year that I have finally beaten with the help of several Drs and some preventative medication I am finally able to hear sounds again now without it intensifying a nagging, insistent pain. 

So I went to Target and bought a CD player and some CDs. Here it is sitting on my cutting table:


And this CD I have had for a few years is what I am listening to ATM when I am down there:


Do you like to sew in a quiet space? Or do you listen to books/TV/music?

2 comments:

  1. I love to listen to music, or a book on cd. When I'm knitting I like to watch a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice I too enjoy Rod Stewart he has a new CD out too which I am tempted with. I sew in the kitchen and it varies between the portable TV radio and CDs big fan of Chris de Burgh but do not think he is so popular in US

    ReplyDelete