Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Bliss

The bliss of a whole day to play in my sewing studio yesterday is incomprehensible! I adore having an organized space!

Last week hubby hung up my magnetic board and I now have it in use as a design/inspiration/organization board. It is VERY handy.


I want to hang some simple embroidery above it in colorful embroidery hoops eventually.


I completed this simple charity quilt top:


And this one:



Quilted and bound this one:



I tried quilting loops this time, I need more practice but I like the effect:


And I added 2 scrappy nine patches to my bowl with leftovers and made an improv pieced 12" block to set aside for a scrappy quilt at some future date:


3 comments:

  1. envious of your room and the magnetic board will be so useful, you have been busy too on the quilt production line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved seeing your studio come together! The magnetic white board is a good idea--I have one in the garage, but I am out of wall space in my sewing room. However, I am already plotting to upgrade my sewing room to a bigger room, so I will keep your idea in mind. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your studio and how you've fitted everything in. It's lovely to have enough space for your stash, isn't it. Thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog. I look forward to seeing more of your projects in future.

    ReplyDelete