Another quilt finish! Spotty Sashing 😱

I have a rule; when I go outside to spray baste a quilt, I always spray baste at least one other quilt. It is just because I spray baste outside, so because I have to clean my outdoor table, carry batting, spray baste, scissors etc outside I always do at least 2. So yesterday this quilt with a fabulously subtle spotty sashing and border fabric was the 'bonus' quilt I basted:


I quilted it yesterday afternoon after I finished the quilt I blogged about yesterday.

Henry the photo-bomber approves:


It is a crib quilt, I made the 6 blocks at quilt retreat last year, each block has 36 mini charm squares from the Moda mini charm pack of the month club.


These mini charms were all modern prints so it's an adorable array:


I LOVE a finish!

See that sashing - spotty but subtle!

It is backed in a fun octopus print and quilted in loops.