3 Finishes

 I quilted and bound three quilts yesterday. Yes three, all lap size or smaller.


The 56" x 56" improv pieced scrappy star was on the top of my to-be-quilted list even though I only made the quilt top the day before :)



The binding matches the background fabric which I adore!

That floral fabric has been in my stash about 5 years

And this next quilt has three small panels of Russian style palaces, and I added three bright scrappy squares to make it a lap sized quilt.


I had the perfect binding fabric in my stash for this one, it's totally adorable and definitely complements the bright colors in the quilt. I'm starting to obsess over binding fabrics!


These two I will keep because I love a scrappy quilt!



But this one is a charity quilt


It'll go in a pile with these 25 re-usuable shopping bags and hopefully I'll get nine more charity quilts finished before I go back to work in August, then I will drop it all off at Florence Crittenton Services for teen moms.


Summer in my studio is giving me soooo much pleasure!