Sunday Sew Day

Hubby left Sunday morning for a business trip, so I had a sew day :) I pattern tested 3 more blocks for my Adventurously Epic Sampler QAL


Then I finished this scrappy charity quilt top I started about 6 months ago. It turned out well.
I hope to have 10 charity quilts finished by the end of summer break (early August) so I can deliver them to a charity I love to support - Florence Crittenton Services.


And I decided to turn the 6 scrappy improv pieced 12 inch blocks I did last year into a scrappy  improv star quilt, it turned out fabulous and I may quilt it tomorrow :) I'm currently going through an obsessive phase with making star quilts LOL, this one turned out 56" x 56" a perfect snuggle quilt for me on the couch.


I had the company of all three dogs for a while, but couldn't help but sneak a pic after Ebony made herself comfortable on a basket of fabric


And I've done some online shopping this week too! A new roll of batting since I have finished  a ton of charity quilt tops this week and my current roll is getting very low:


And a new salon stool for my sewing desk because after I rearranged recently my desk chair was a bit bulky for my sewing area: