Busy, busy, lazy, busy!

I'm still holidaying in Australia whilst I wait for settlement on the Aussie house we just bought to rent out for now and retire to eventually 😍

I've been so busy organising the house purchase and helping our young adult sons sort their lives out!

So today I'm sharing two Photo Challenge pics because life got away from me there for a day or two 😱

Day 28 Pride - I take pride in my achievements in only 5 years as a quilter; from beginner to publishing quilt pattern books 😱


Day 29 Value - solid fabrics are terrific value for money! Especially at my favourite Denver LQS Wooden Spools!


But I'm enjoying my holidays in Australia!

I thrifted some vintage Pyrex bowls for my collection:


And a vintage novel I had never read but am loving reading!


And immersing myself in the local flora and fauna:


Even a thumb sized tortoise on my walk yesterday!!!!! 😍👌💖😱


And dreaming about how I'll decorate my future retirement sewing studio in the house we just bought 😍


My mind is slowly finding its holiday bliss after a busy few weeks house hunting and then buying a house to retire to 😵🤑👌💖