A Charming Charitable Quilt

This month I focused on using orange strip scraps in my Scrappy Rolls block pattern test. The FPP pattern is in my Treasured Adventures book (details in my quilt book tab) 

I didn't love the block until I added a black border! The fabric scraps I chose just didn't contrast well enough to do justice to the pattern. 

Then I placed it on point in Kona Mac n Cheese solid, a ghastly orange that came in a bundle of 1 yard cuts of the newest colors in the range. 


And with another black border and floating that in a nice fall leaves print on point it actually came out okay!  The varigated orange green brown red fall colors thread I used to quilt it looks great on the black 💖👌


So that's all I've achieved in Orange this month so far one Scrappy Ball block but somebody will hopefully enjoy it!