I'm on a cushion making binge, I do that every couple of years 😱😂🤔
These were pattern test blocks for my Treasured Adventures book, one was perfect, the other three had imperfect points, I used this block to problem solve a point alignment issue I was having with the EQ8 generated patterns.
But I try never to waste a block! So I added some simple borders...
Then a few well placed embellishment buttons and it's a striking cushion cover block!
I love this finish 💖👌 the colors, the effort and problem solving it was a part of, the borders I had to piece with scraps leftover after making the four blocks, the great buttons I found at Wooden Spools Denver to complete the project 😍👍