A Little Positivity Goes a Long Way - FREE FPP Block Pattern

 I am announcing a FREE pattern in my Craftsy store!
https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/compliments-for-quilters-list/624980

Click on the link to download my FREE FPP Epic Heart pattern file!




After an unnecessarily bitter experience yesterday with a bitchy quilter at quilt club due to her recent comments that my simple meandering loops quilting on my 105" x 105" Adventurously Epic Sampler done on my domestic machine were a "cop out". Mind you she has been quilting decades and me only 6 years! I decided it is time to re-share my list of Compliments for Quilters so I have included it in the PDF
The PDF contains space to add your own words too!

Along with those I included my Continuum of Quilters Philosophy to promote acceptance of all quilting styles, abilities, strengths etc

And there is an image in the file that shows the text print fabric design I have developed to market on Spoonflower to further promote acceptance of quilter diversity. In neutrals this is a perfect background fabric to allow quilters to make beautiful quilt blocks whilst taking a stand against the #quiltpolice and #quiltsnobs of the world!