Eco Friendly and Cute

I love looking after the world especially if it can be pretty too 👏🌏
Like this fun reusable utensil roll up! 
This month when my Cotton Cuts fabric subscription box arrived I chose these two fat quarters to immediately start work.
I'm heading to Australia in a couple of weeks and wanted a reusable utensil roll up in my purse for all the inevitable eating out. It turned out pretty cute ❤️
I have slots for a fork, spoon, knife, straw and napkin.
 Yes that 8" square mitered corner napkin was made with fabric from the same fat quarter as the outside 👏👏👏 I made two of those from the leftover fabrics after making the roll-up!
There's a flap on the top end to fold over the utensils before rolling it up so that the utensils stay clean whilst rattling around in my purse 👛 
 I just adore this finish! And since I had enough fabric for two napkins... I can always have two sets of utensils in there so hubby has a set to use too!
I just love the inspiration my Cotton Cuts box gives me every month 💗👏🤒

I didn't have a pattern, I just designed as I went. I'd seen a few on Instagram so I had a fairly clear idea what I wanted.

It's the perfect fat quarter project because after I made it there were only a few small scraps leftover that I cut into about ten 2" squares and added to my Cotton Cuts future scrap quilt hoard.