Organic Tote

I've wanted to make myself a large zip top tote for ages! This week I finished one 👏
This delightful sateen fabric from Harmony Art Organic Design is called Eyes of the World. You can buy it here:
I immediately dug through my stash to find a golden yellow embroidery floss, a grey zip and some golden yellow strapping.
 Here's me with the finished tote so you can get a better idea of the size of the tote:
It has an inside pocket that I also embellished with embroidery floss and the bag is big enough to fit my portable cutting mat in:
 Great for taking to FPP classes I teach!
Yes that outside middle section with my name on it is a pocket 😲 that is big enough for my cell phone or a small water bottle❤️
I just love it! I'm sure I'll use it heaps 💗
I adore yellow too, so it's very me!
This is my fourth month working with Harmony's fabrics as a brand ambassador and I'm truly loving it! Look what I've made so far:
Flying Geese cushion, baby quilt, skirt and blouse, zip pouch, tote bag and a leaf quilt block for a long term fall leaf quilt project.